Internet Telephone Systems
Plans To Fit Every Business
If you don’t see your plan here, we can customize a plan to fit your business needs. Start Saving over 30% today…
Most frequent questions and answers
VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol, is just a fancy way of saying we’re making phone calls over the Internet. SIP, or Session Initiation Protocol, is just one protocol that can be used in business VoIP to scale communications beyond voice-only calling to support video conferencing, instant messaging, text, and other multimedia communications.
- We Save You Money – Customers of Gulf South Telephone small business VoIP phone service typically experience savings of up to 30% on their monthly phone bill.
- Small Business Solutions – Get small business VoIP features without the hefty price tag. Mobile App, Auto-attendant, business text messaging, caller ID, voicemail to text, and much more.
- Amazing Service – Reliable quality. Neighborly local service since 1986. Allow us the opportunity to show you how much nicer it is to work with a neighbor. We don’t take your business for granted. We will work to earn it every day.
- Straight-Forward Pricing – No Setup or Hidden Fees, Free Installation, No contracts requires- cancel anytime.
- Developed For All Industries – There’s something for everybody. Our small business VoIP features benefit all industries, including insurance, hospitality, consulting firms, real estate, education, health care, and more!
- Mobile Friendly – Run your small business from anywhere with the Gulf South Telephone app. Seamlessly text message your customers and team members right from your smartphone. Feel the power of business VoIP right at your fingertips.
SIP – Session Initiation Protocol – A standard which provides a common language for phones to speak over the internet.
VoIP – Voice over Internet Protocol – The idea of using the internet to make phone calls, generally.
Almost any modern business phone will work with our service. For the best experience, we recommend that you choose a phone from our list of fully-supported models. We also offer the most competitive models as a monthly lease option.
- List of supported phones:
- Yealink T3 Series
- Yealink T4 Series
- Yealink T5 Series
- Fanvil X Series
- Fanvil XU Series
Of course! Your customers have your numbers saved in their phones, committed to memory, on business cards… When you switch to Gulf South, you’ll keep your existing numbers without interruption, and your customers won’t notice a difference.
Basic plans starting at $9 a month per user. No hidden fees. No “extra” charges for features. Just a simple, predictable monthly price.
Your new system can be installed as soon as the next day for small systems, within a few days for larger ones. Moving your numbers over takes a few days longer, but you’ll be able to cancel service with your old provider usually within ten days of ordering service with us.
As long as you have an ethernet cable to plug a computer into, you can plug our phones into the same outlet. So long as your wifi is solid, many of our phones can work on your existing wifi. If your wifi isn’t great or if you need cables run, we offer extremely competitively priced, rock solid wifi gear and professional installation.
24/7 and Located in Metairie, LA